Every year, YLC seeks out individuals for its Board of Directors — the young professionals who form the backbone of Young Leadership Council. There is no better way to leave your mark on the Crescent City than by joining this team of civic-minded young leaders!
YLC is now accepting applications for its 2018 Board of Directors! The application deadline is August 11 at midnight.
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for the board? Applicants for the Board of Directors should meet the following qualifications:
- Are currently active, dues-paying YLC Members
- Are between 21 and 42 years old
- Can demonstrate a history of extensive civic and/or community engagement
- Have served YLC in a previous capacity as a board member, project leader, committee member, or volunteer
- Have been actively involved with YLC in the last 12 months
Learn more about opportunities, qualifications, and the application process at YLCnola.org/join-the-board.