COVID-19 – YLC Gathering and Programming Guidelines
As our communities continue to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, YLC is diligently monitoring the situation. Here are our guidelines on gatherings and programming for the foreseeable future.
- All project leadership, committee and board meetings will be conducted virtually through the end of the year
Approved Volunteer Activities:
- Virtual interactions are highly encouraged
- In-person volunteer activities should have no more than 10 people gathered
- We will provide an update at the end of Q3 on any possible participant number increases based on new medical guidance
- Attendees are required to wear masks
- Hand-sanitizer must be provided
- No in-person contact with minors – unless extremely brief and following social distancing protocols (ex. hand out breakfast bags to RECreate families on their doorstep), must be pre-approved by staff
In-Person Volunteering Guidelines:
If a volunteer cannot respond negatively to the following questions, they should not attend any in-person volunteer event:
- Did I have a fever within the last 48 hours?
- Am I experiencing shortness of breath?
- Do I have a cough?
- Have I been experiencing chills?
- Do I have unexplained muscle pain?
- Do I have a sore throat?
- Have I lost my sense of smell?
- Have I experienced nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have I come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have I come into contact with anyone that is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (as outlined above)?
YLC Office Accessibility:
- If you need to obtain your project supplies from the YLC office, you will need to make an appointment with staff before doing so
- For the foreseeable future, please provide members/volunteers with opportunities that don’t require in-person contact in order to include those who are not comfortable/able to attend