Joining the Board
Passionate, committed, and proud to call New Orleans home, our Board of Directors serve to create a legacy of young leadership that will last for years to come.
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Are active, dues-paying YLC Members
- Have demonstrated extensive civic and community engagement
- Are between 21 and 42 years old
Applications are now being accepted for the 2023 Board of Directors. Submissions must be received by October 2nd at 11:59 PM.
Prepare to Apply
Find Your Role
There are a wide variety of unique roles available to YLC board members! These include:
- Vice President – Communications
- Vice President – Development
- Vice President – Leadership
- Vice President – Community Engagement
- Secretary/General Counsel
All applicants to the Board of Directors are encouraged to review YLC’s Organization Documents, including its Articles of Incorporation, Audited Financial Statement, Bylaws, Board of Directors Statement of Commitment, and more. These documents will help you familiarize yourself with YLC, its mission, and its strategic plan.